Sunday, May 9, 2010

Webster and Penley

After the cats got over being sick with the runs I took in Webster and his brother Penley. Just my luck, within a few hours of arriving, Webster's eyes started running. Webster was the runt of the litter and was about a third of the size of his brother.

Penley and Webster at three months old


Webster has been really sick, on medication and spending every night in the bathroom with the vapourizer going, trying to clear up all of his congestion. I have just put him on his second round of medication and I think this time it's clearing up. I'm having trouble typing this because he insists on jumping on the keyboard to get to the cursor on the computer screen.



Sick Little Webster

I'm hoping to get some good pictures of Webster and Penley in the next day or two and post them on my blog.




No comments: