Sunday, February 21, 2010

Timothy Has A New Home

My sister Debbie decided that she would like to foster a cat so she filled out an application to foster with Toronto Cat Rescue. She did this a month ago and is still waiting to hear back from them. She followed up with them and they assured her that someone would be calling her very shortly. I guess they don't need good foster homes.

Anyway, she decided instead that she would take Timothy and give him a wonderful home. I took Timothy to her two weeks ago and he has been adjusting to his new home. He decided that he liked it under her bed and various other pieces of furniture rather than being out in the open in her apartment. She has been very patient and this weekend he didn't hide. He's taken to sleeping on the back of the couch in the evenings and she is able to get closer to him now. I'm waiting for the day she calls me to say that she was able to pick him up or he's sleeping on her lap. It might take a while but I know that day will come.

Timothy in his new home

No comments: