Sunday, February 21, 2010

Guess Who's back?

Autumn


Why is it that the kittens I foster end up coming back to me after a while?...lol

Autumn never showed well at PetSmart when she was there to be adopted. She would huddle in the cage, zone out and not respond to any human. She has been in another foster home in Barrie since October and when it was decided that that person would no longer foster for us, Barb found herself taking in eight additional cats. When I found out that one of them was Autumn, I offered to take her back until she is adopted.

Autumn is a sweet little girl. She is ready to be spayed but we're going to wait until she has put on some weight plus she has a runny eye at the moment. Barb and I have decided that she will be adopted from my place rather than PetSmart. That way the person who is interested in her can see her in a home environment where she comes running when called, purrs every time you pet her and gets along with Sophie and the other cats.

I'm going to start posting the cats on Kijiji and Craigslist so hopefully we'll get the cats adopted.

No comments: