Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Nothing much has gone on this week. I'm hoping to get Timothy to the vets this coming week as he is under the weather and it's time for the three little kittens to have their next shots.

Violet and Poppy are ready to go to their forever homes and should be going to PetSmart this weekend to be adopted. Cooper is still not warming up to me and it's a worry. Barb is trying to find someone who will be able to work one-on-one with him, with no other cats in the house. He relies on the other cats in my home and is resistant to any contact from me.

I've added some new pictures of Sophie and the kitties.



Making ourselves comfortable in Sophie's crate.


Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Timothy sleeping the afternoon away.

Winston and Cooper hanging out together.

I went out and bought the cats a new bed this morning and every time I look over at it, there's a different combination of cats in it.....lol


I think we need a bigger bed !!!!!


No comments: