Thursday, July 23, 2009

Winston's Come Home To Stay

After we lost Simon Willow found it very hard to be by herself. She was so used to having Simon to hang around with that she didn't know what to do with herself.

I found out that Winston, one of the first pair of kittens that I fostered, had still not been adopted. Barb thought that he might have bonded with me and was missing me. When they took him to PetSmart he would hang back in his cage and would not interact with anyone who came to his cage to see him. So he was being passed over for adoption each time. When I heard that I asked if I could adopt him and we decided that I would take him after I returned from a week's vacation.

Well, Winston came home and it's like he never left. He just took up where he left off and he and Willow have become great friends.

Winston has settled right in. He's a lovely little cat, very affectionate and a real purring machine.

No comments: