Monday, June 1, 2009

The Adventure Begins

I heard back from The Comfie Cat Shelter in Orillia and Barb will be dropping off two 14 week old kittens tonight. A male - Winston and a female - Victoria (Vicky). I have been told that Winston is very timid and will need a lot of socializing. I'm hoping that Simon, Willow and Sophie will accept the little ones.






Well, here they are and Winston (black and white) is very timid. He hisses at me if I go near him but when I pick him up he seems to relax a bit and enjoys being cuddled.




Barb dropped off everything you could possibly need for a kitten and one of the items was this tent that will hold a small litter box so the kittens can be contained. I set it up with the litter box and blankets and Sophie took one look and moved right in.




No comments: